Program work requirements for content, design and structure of paper
Course work should satisfy requirements that are certain
1. Course work must be written separately.
2. The presentation of this subject ought to be sustained by real information, evaluations, respected viewpoints and recommendations into the sources utilized.
3. Course work predicated on a completely independent idea that is creative come with a theoretical component in the shape of text (containing the collection, systematization of information, analysis of the nagging issue from the selected subject) additionally the practical component in the type of a demo variation as a topic of research.
4. Demonstration product is a component that is mandatory of course focus on design.
5. The analysis and description of creative things and phenomena should really be completed according to a demonstration product in the shape of diagrams, tables, sketches, drawings and photographs.
Phases regarding the program work
The program work is made of the following actions:
1. choose a subject.
2. Selection, research and analysis of literary works regarding the selected subject.
3. Making a plan needless to say work.
4. Study of needs.
5. Collection and systematization of factual product.
6. Pre-project analysis and issue declaration.
7. The exposition of this creative concept.
8. venture analysis and presentation of compositional and coloristic solutions.
9. Presentation of this technical areas of the utilization of design solutions.
10. Selection for the demonstration product.
11. formula of conclusions.
12. composing the writing for the program work.
13. Making adjustments to your part that is theoretical in the responses regarding the manager.
14. Preparation of the demo variation (perhaps in electronic type).
15. Compiling a summary of bibliographic along with other sources.
16. Registration of program work.
The framework and content for the program work
The dwelling associated with the program work must be presented within the after components:
- name web web web web page
- dining dining table of articles
- main component with pictures composed of chapters, parts and paragraphs
- sources and sources
- applications (if required)
The introduction warrants the relevance regarding the selected subject, provides assistance with the introduction of research dilemmas into the literary works within thespecialty, identifies the thing and topic, the amount of systematic elaboration associated with the topic, the methodology of work, and defines the function and goals regarding the work. The amount of introduction frequently does maybe perhaps maybe not go beyond 3 pages.
an item is a procedure or trend that offers increase up to issue situation and is selected for research.
The topic is at the boundaries for the item of research in a particular part of consideration.
The primary component is really a theoretical and practical component.
The part that is theoretical of program work includes the choice, systematization and analysis of sources of data about this subject, the formula of an problem that is artistic the actualization of some ideas and themes, the presentation and reason of certain decisions of design tasks, as well as reflects the evaluation of design choices therefore the student’s own position, indicated as conclusions. Imaginative sources, that are the topic of analysis, are presented by means of pictures. For writing the theoretical component in the methodological guidelines a bibliographic listing of academic and popular-introductory literary works is presented. In addition, the origin of info is a training course of lectures in the control design.
Practical component program tasks are a separate task. The foundation regarding the design of this chosen item may be the innovative procedure for producing some ideas, filtering and developing them for the duration of subsequent design.
The final outcome summarizes the conclusions on the subject associated with the program work; provides the link between task development and conclusions, which reveal the degree to that the tasks of research and work that is creative resolved; shows practical value and make tips for the development ofthe course operate in training.
The bibliography contains all utilized literary works sources, including a listing of primary literary works, extra literary works, periodicals and online resources.
The usage of texts, facts, other specific data shows that the pupil must suggest the foundation used in combination with complete production information (name for the writer, name regarding the guide, article, 12 months and put of book, publisher).
Necessary guide and illustrative materials should be presented into the Appendices.